Introduction : DIRECTV
DirecTV is an American multichannel video programming distributor based in El Segundo, California. Originally launched on June 17, 1994, its primary service is a digital satellite service serving the United States.
Information : DIRECTV
Formerly : The DirecTV Group, Inc. (2004–2015)
Type : Joint venture
Industry : Multichannel video programming distributor
Predecessor : Hughes Electronics
Founded : June 17, 1994; 28 years ago (as DirecTV)
Headquarters : El Segundo, California, US
Areas served : United States, Latin America and the Caribbean
Products : multichannel linear pay television
TPG Inc. (30%)
Subsidiaries : U-verse TV
It is an American multichannel video programming distributor based in El Segundo, California. Originally launched on June 17, 1994, its primary service is a digital satellite service serving the United States. It also provides traditional linear television service delivered by IP through its U-verse TV brand and a Virtual MVPD service through its DirecTV Stream brand.Its primary competitors are Dish Network, traditional cable television providers, IP-based television services, and other over-the-top video services.
On July 24, 2015, after receiving approval from the Federal Communications Commission and the Department of Justice, AT&T acquired DirecTV in a transaction valued at $67.1 billion.
Watch video on youtube – click on it
How to make a bill payment
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
Pay bill online at directv.com
- Go to Billing & Payments.
- To make a one-time payment in the Amount area, enter how much you would like to pay.
- Then choose a payment type: Credit or Debit Card or Checking Account. If your payment info is stored from a previous transaction, you may continue or select a different payment method.
- Follow the prompts to process payment.
Pay by phone
- Call 855.214.2450 and say “make a payment” when prompted to pay using our automated system.
- When making a payment with an agent a one-time processing fee of $5 may apply.
By SMS text message
- Text PAY to 21880 – or text BAL for your account balance.
- Reply 1 to confirm your account.
- If a credit/debit card is on file, you can proceed with the payment.
- If not on file, enter credit/debit card info when prompted.
Heads up: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
Pay by USPS mail
Send a check or money order in the pre-addressed envelope included with your monthly statement. If you don’t have the pre-addressed envelope, mail your payment (including your 9-digit its account number) to:
P.O. Box 5007
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007
Pay bill in person
To pay your bill with cash or money order in person, visit any of the following authorized payment partners for more info:
Also know more about Login Button-Here is the amazing things about it