Login The now first flight( firstflight.com)
Due to the current COVID- 19 situation, as per the government guidelines for air trip, web check- heft is obligatory. Web check- heft is available from 72 hours to 01 hour previous to departure for breakouts within India and 48 hours to 02 hours prior to departure for transnational sectors.
As per accreditation by the Government of India, all passengers arriving into India by transnational breakouts need to register onwww.newdelhiairport.in at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Web check- heft is confined for the following metropolises- Kuwait, Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh, Doha, Sharjah.
Steps of first flight to follow
- On the websiteflygofirst.com, use any of the below options to pierce web check- in which will land you directly on the check- in runner
- Web Check- in ’ tab on Home runner
- Quick link from the footer
- Web Check- in’ option under’ Plan my Trip’ on the home runner
- Recoup your booking by filling details like PNR/ Booking Reference Number and Last Name
- Click on ‘ Begin Check- in ’
- elect your favored seat, depending on its vacuity
- Post check- in, publish, Download or Telegraph your eBoarding pass
Click Here to login the first flight
Things of first flight to Remember:
- Considering the COVID situation, passengers are requested to report atleast 03 hours prior to flight departure
- Web check- heft is available from 72 hours to 01 hour previous to departure for breakouts within India and 48 hours to 02 hours prior to departure for transnational sectors.
For the web Check- in with ‘ Auto seat assign ’, passengers will get any seat aimlessly as per the vacuity. There won’t be any charge to pay for the seat reserving with the ‘ bus seat assign ’. The boarding pass will be automatically posted to the passengers 6 hours prior to the time of departure. This can only be done on the Go First website.
- For the web check- in with ‘ Pay For Your Preferred Seat ’, passengers will have to pay & get their preferred seats. The seat charges vary as per the seat vacuity. The boarding pass will be posted incontinently to the passengers while opting ‘ Pay For Your Preferred Seat ’. This can only be done on the Go First website.
Only 1 piece of check- in baggage is permitted up to 15 kg per passenger and 1 piece of cabin baggage upto 7 kgs per passenger.
- Passengers should have an idea of thestate-wise trip protocols and regulations before flying to these countries. To know more click then
The health form will be displayed during web check- heft. This form has to be filled and ‘ Terms and Conditions’ have to be accepted before boarding pass is issued.
Also Read :- How to login the finance now and details
Who can Web Check- in?
- This installation is available for passenger with verified Go First booking and who fulfills the check- in window criteria.
- All passengers reserved on the point, app, at our field counters or through any trip agent.
- All passengers with Child, child
- Passengers travelling on Defence ID, Senior Citizens, scholars, WheelChair passengers, lonely Minors