The Login EPF Login Now
EPFO Login – Member Portal Login, Registration, word Reset
There are colorful services offered by the EPFO and to mileage these, you should know how to pierce your account online via EPFO member login. rather of visiting the EPFO office, all you need to do is pierce the EPFO Login Portal and download claim forms, check claim status and further. Read on to know how.
EPFO( Employees ’ Provident Fund Organization) is a statutory body constituted by the Government of India to manage the EPF under the Employees ’ Provident Fund and eclectic vittles Act, 1952. EPFO Portal is the sanctioned government point that provides all the information related to Employees Provident Fund. You can go for EPFO login on the EPF Membere-SEWA Portal/ UAN member gate to mileage services similar as using your UAN( Universal Account Number) to check and claim your donation towards Provident Fund,e-Nomination,e-KYC and further services.
How to Register on EPFO Portal
You can mileage of a host of online services by registering on the EPFO memberportal.However, you can register yourself at the EPFO gate by following the way mentioned below
If you’re an EPF account holder.
1.Go to the EPFO member gate and click on “ spark UAN ”.
2. You need to give particular details for enrollment similar as your UAN/ member ID along with your Aadhaar number, DOB, name, mobile number and captcha law.
3.Once you enter the needed details and submit, an authorization Leg will be transferred to the registered mobile number. Enter the Leg to validate your details. Congratulations, you have successfully registered on EPF/ UAN member gate.
The Login EPF Login Now Video
EPFO Login for Employees & Employers
1. Go to the EPFO Login portal
2. Under ‘ Services ’ section, click on ‘ For Employees ’.
3. As the new dashboard opens up, go to Member UAN/ Online Services( in the ‘ Services ’ section). You can also go directly to the Member Portal/e-SEWA Portal.
4. Now login using UAN which is possible if you have an actuated UAN( Universal Account Number). Below the ‘ login ’ section, there’s also an option to spark UAN. Incase you haven’t actuated it, click on ‘ spark UAN ’ and follow the instructions as mentioned over as ‘ How to Register on EPFO Portal? ’
5. Once your UAN is actuated, you can login any time to check Provident Fund balance, the status of any claim like PF agreement or Partial PF pullout.
1. Visit EPFO Official point and click on ‘ For Employers ’ under the ‘ Services ’ section.
2. Click on ‘ Online ECR/ Challan Submission/ OTCP ’ under ‘ Services ’ from the new dashboard that opens up the coming runner. One can go directly to the EPF Unified Portal for Employers( make sure you login in ‘ Employer’s subscribe In ’ and not ‘ Establishment subscribe In ’, or switch the option that displays below the sign in tab)
3. An Employer can login using Username after he has successfully registered his Establishment. In the ‘ Services ’ section, there’s an option for ‘ Online Registration of Establishment ’. Read the instruction primer and do.
Also Read :- How to Login Employee self service (Ess) login now
e-KYC for EPFO
1. Login to UAN membere-Sewa gate using your UAN and word
2. Click on the ‘ Manage ’ tab and elect the ‘ KYC ’ option shown in the dropdown menu.
3. Now you can fill KYC details similar as visage, Aadhaar, Passport, Driving Licence, Portion Card,
Election Card, National Population Register and Bank details.
4. Tick on the box of the given KYC option which you want to modernize and enter the details associated with that option.
5. Click on ‘ Save ’. Your data will be saved under the ‘ Pending KYC ’ section
6. Now you details will be vindicated by the EPFO with the separate department. For illustration, your visage will be vindicated from the Income Tax Department
7. Once successfully vindicated by the concerned department, your KYC will be streamlined on the portal