Migrated taxpayers need to login first time to the G S T Portal with Provisional ID and password. New taxpayers need to login first time to the G S T Portal with GS-TIN and password.
ALSO READ : TAMIL MATRIMONY ARE LOGIN
As a new taxpayer, to login first time to the G S T Portal with GS-TIN and password, you need to perform the following steps:
- Access the URL https://www.gst.gov.in/. The GST Home page is displayed.
- Click the Login link given in top right-hand corner of the GST Home page.
- The Login page is displayed. Click the here link in the instruction at the bottom of the page that says “First time login: If you are logging in for the first time, click here to login”.
- The New User Login Page is displayed. In the Provisional ID / GSTIN/ UIN field, type the Provisional ID/ GSTIN/ UIN received on your e-mail address.
- In the Password field, type the password received on your e-mail address.
- In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text displayed in the box.
- Click the LOGIN button.
- The New Credentials page is displayed. In the New Username field, enter the username that you want to create to login to the GST Portal.
- In the New Password field, enter a password of your choice that you will be using from next time onwards
- In the Re-Confirm Password field, reenter the new password.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- A confirmation message is displayed that Username and Password have been successfully created. You can now login to the GST Portal using these credentials.
- In the Username field, type the username that you created.
- In the Password field, type the password.
- Click the LOGIN button.
- When you login for the first time on the GST Portal, you will be prompted to file a non-core amendment application to enter Bank Accounts details. Click FILE AMENDMENT button.
Note 1: Adding bank details is optional for T D S and T C S taxpayers. Click SKIP button to continue to dashboard.
Note 2: For all other taxpayers, if even after 45 days, they have not added Bank Account details through Non-Core Amendment, they can only navigate to add Bank Account through Non-Core Amendment. These taxpayers cannot navigate to any other functionality till they add Bank account details and File Non-Core Amendment, as it is only applicable for T D S and T C S taxpayers. These Taxpayers can only log out form the G S T Portal.
YOU-TUBE : CLICK HERE
- The application form for editing is displayed and non-core fields is available in editable form. Edit the details in the Bank Accounts tab by clicking ADD NEW button.
Click here to know more about amendment of non-core fields.